The preparation tab is where you prepare the ordered items (both custom formulas and products), and tell the system which lot#’s you are using, and final weight measured.
How it works:
The herbs in the order are shown, and it is the job of the herbalist/fulfiller to enter the lot#’s they are using and the weight/quantity they measured. If you do not update the system with the actual weight measured, your inventory will slowly become inaccurate.
Note: If you are not keeping track of lot#’s you can just measure out the herbs and put them in the bottle/container, the default lot# and value is already selected and populated for you.
Preparation Tab Fields
|Product or Formula Name||Lists the name of the product or formula name provided by practitioner|
|Patient||Lists the patient name if applicable|
|Unit Price||Lists the unit price of the item in the order|
|Markup Type||Shows you if a % or Flat Amount. You can change the option chosen|
|Markup Amount||Shows the total markup amount (if any). You can modify this value|
|Total Price (per product)||Shows the Total Price (unit price + markup)|
|Item Status||Shows the status of the item. You can have 3 items in an order, and mark 1 of them as back ordered. This item will be placed in the backordered item tab.|
|Edit||You can edit the item in the order. If it’s a custom formula, you can edit the formula, and the price, invoice, and order details will automatically be updated|
|Delete||You can delete the item in the order|
|Print Info-sheet||Click on this link to print the info-sheet. It will generate the info-sheet in pdf and you can print it on any printer. You can also bulk print infosheets, and also update your info-sheet settings|
|Print Label||Click on this link to print the label. It will generate the label in pdf, and you can print it on your printer. You can also bulk print labels, and also update your label settings|
Prepare / Fulfilling Orders
When you are ready to prepare your formula, click on “Fulfill Order” and you will be a shown a screen similar to the one below.
You can toggle between different herb names.
- All the herbs are shown in the order
- The oldest lot# is chosen by default
- You can manually select the lot# from the drop down if you are not using barcode scanning
- You can view each ingredient using different name types, just select which one you want to view.
- If you need to add more than one lot# for each herb, select the button and a new line will appear with the herb you selected
- You can turn lots off while you are fulfilling formulas by toggling the lot control to OFF.
- When you are finished, click on the submit button and it will analyze your formula to ensure you didn’t make any mistakes.
- The system will make sure you have the correct amounts indicated in the formula and show you which lot numbers you selected.
Review Formula Screenshot
9. If you need to revise something or start again, click on CLOSE
10. If you are happy with everything, click on CONFIRM AND FULFILL
11. Your formula or product is now fulfilled and will be marked “fulfilled successfully” You cannot undo this.
If you need to re-fulfill the formula for any reason, click on re-fulfill and the system will let you re-do the fulfillment.