You can export your Single Herb Data at any time, make changes to the file and then re-upload it. This provides a convenient way to change herb data all at once, instead of browsing to each single herb one by one.
Go to Admin > Settings > Data >Export > Herbs
- Click on the “Export Herbs” button to download your data
- A download CSV file will be created
- Open the CSV file in Excel or similar program
- Make changes you your file
- Save your file in CSV format. It should automatically save in this format for you.
- Re-upload your file
To re-upload your file, go to this path
Go to Admin > Settings > Data > Import > Import Existing Data > Herbs