Add a Practitioner
How to add a practitioner:
- Let a Practitioner Register themselves
- Admin manually adds practitioner
- Upload Practitioners
Practitioner Registration Form
Practitioners can register for an account if you have activated this feature. By default the registration form is turned off.
To turn it on, go to Admin > Settings > Websites > Practitioner > Registration Form > Settings
Toggle the option to ON
Registration Form Options
You can control which fields are shown on your registration form and which are mandatory by going to Admin > Settings > Websites > Practitioner > Registration Form >Registration Form Listings.
To manage a field, click on the Edit Button. You can change the name of most fields.
Field Name – You can edit the field name
Placeholder – The default text which will be shown in the input box to help direct the new user
Position – controls where the field will appear on the form. 1 will appear at the top.
Required – Toggle this option to ON to force the user to enter the field while registering.
Status – Turn the status to ON or OFF to hide or show the field on the registration form
Admin manually adds practitioner
The admin can manually add a practitioner
Go to Admin > Practitioners > Add Practitioner
- Fill out the required information and press submit
- Do not forget to activate their account
- An email will be sent to the practitioner letting them know about their new account. You can modify this email if you want in notification settings. Go to Admin > Settings > Notifications > Emails > Practitioner Emails
If you need to upload practitioners, please contact us for instructions.