You can modify your inventory by using the modify inventory page.
Go to Admin > Inventory > Modify
- Enter the Herb, Product, or Premix Name
- Choose the Lot Number
- The current stock amount for that lot number will be shown
- You can either enter the final amount you want the lot to be in the “new stock level” box or increase or decrease the lot by an “amount” nter a comment (optional)
- Press Submit
After you submit the change it will show you a success screen and let you verify the information you have just made.
If you want to double check, you can look at the inventory history and view the transactions.
We recommend that you do an inventory reconcilliation every six months to maintain accurate inventory levels when dealing with herbal medicine. This is because overtime, herbal medicine stock values will slowly become inaccurate.
- If purchasing granules in 100g bottles, there is often 105g per bottle and its never 100g exactly. The act of you opening up each bottle and measuring the exact quantity for every bottle recieved will be cumbersome. If you purchase 50 bottles and they are all 5g off, you will be 250g off.
- Raw Herbs purchased by the pound, will generally have more or less than a pound of herbs.
- You are apt to spill some herbs especially with bulky herbs like bai hua she she cao or grasses.
- Liquids can easily be spilled
- Human Error